Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Student Success Statement


                                                          



" If I've got correct goals, and if i keep pursuing the best way i know how, everything else falls into line. If i do the right thing right, I'm going to succeed." - Dan Dierdorf 








Reflection: I agree with this statement because of what i have been taught. I've been told to pursue my goals and dreams and to do what i want in life. I have been told to work hard and focus on what i want and it will happen. I believe it is true because i have seen people accomplish their goals by doing just that. I think  i can accomplish my goals in life if i just work hard and pure what i want.                                                                                           

                                                            


No comments:

Post a Comment

3.

Class Evaluation  1. Some things that i liked about the class was that it was never that loud in here, it was a calm class and everybody w...