Tuesday, June 5, 2018

3.

Class Evaluation 

1. Some things that i liked about the class was that it was never that loud in here, it was a calm class and everybody was always doing work especially me.

2. Some things i didn't like was that we did the same thing everyday and we never did anything different or fun.

3.  Add some other activities to the daily routine because it is the same thing everyday and it gets a little boring and old.

4. I do read my life planning goals journal because i have goals in there that i plan on accomplishing very soon and i have a lot of goals for the summer and next year.

5. I am committed to being a CTR person for the rest of my life and i am planning to die a CTR person. I am committed because it is the right thing to do and i want to be know as a trustworthy person who always does the right thing.  CHOOSE THE RIGHT.

6. I learned that being a CTR person more than just choosing to do the right thing all the time, it is a lifestyle and it is how you show character. I will pass that on to any of my other friends and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3.

Class Evaluation  1. Some things that i liked about the class was that it was never that loud in here, it was a calm class and everybody w...