Friday, April 13, 2018

Student Success Statement 

" i have been asked what i mean by "WORD OF HONOR". i will tell you: Place me behind prison walls-walls of stone ever so high, ever so thick, reaching ever so far into the ground-there is a possibility that in some way or another i might be able to escape; but stand me on the floor and draw a chalk line around me and have me give MY WORD OF HONOR never to cross it. CAN I GET OUT OF THAT CIRCLE ? NO, NEVER ! I'D DIE FIRST." - Karl G. Maeser                                                                

Reflection: I think the message of this statement is to never break your word. You never break your word no matter the cost. I think that if you give someone your word you are promising them something and they are going to depend on it, and it is your duty to stand by that promise. If you don't and break that promise all the trust they had in you will go away and everyone else will look at you as untrustworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

3.

Class Evaluation  1. Some things that i liked about the class was that it was never that loud in here, it was a calm class and everybody w...