Monday, March 12, 2018

Student Success Statement 

                                            

                             " I Trust That My Hard Work Will Pay Off  "- Tyler Haws


Reflection: I agree with this statement because i think it is true. I believe that if you work hard something it is always going to pay off. It may pay off fast or it may take a little longer to do so but it is always going to be worth the hard work. I agree with this statement because from what i have experienced, my hard work has always paid off. I think that whatever you work for you will get if you are willing to put in the work and effort for it.
                                                                                                                                                         
             











                                    


No comments:

Post a Comment

3.

Class Evaluation  1. Some things that i liked about the class was that it was never that loud in here, it was a calm class and everybody w...