Tuesday, January 9, 2018


A) Over winter break i didn't really do much, i hung out with my friends some days and spent time with my family during the holidays.

B) During my break i didnt go anywhere far or special.

C) i didnt meet anyone new over break but my cousins from mexico came and visited for christmas.

D) I didnt watch any movies over break

E) Some sports i played were soccer. I woke up some days really early in the mornings and met some friends at the park and we played for a while. I watched some of the wold cup qualifiers on T.V.

F) I dont remember having any CTR experiences.

G) I dont like reading, i didnt read.

H) i didnt have any homework over break.

I) No

No comments:

Post a Comment

3.

Class Evaluation  1. Some things that i liked about the class was that it was never that loud in here, it was a calm class and everybody w...